Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Resume i

Resume i

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Resume Examples and Writing Tips - …

Resume i

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Cover Letter | ineedaresume

Buy essays online from the smartest writing company! Good job! After a long search you’ve found the right place to buy essay online. You’ve looked around at many writing offers, and now feel free to take a rest, and resume, enjoy high-quality papers. Payforessay is the one and only peaceful valley of discounts and special offers. Get a 15% discount if you’re here for the first time! Buy an essay from the writers you choose yourself without extra payments! Enjoy free revision of your paper for 2 weeks after the deadline (only if you need it!) Order the supreme double check for paper on artificial your important paper for only $14.99! Welcome to the place of writing excellence! It’s hard to believe how tough our writer selection process is.

Every new writing professional has to pass a grammar test and an in-depth analysis of his or her first essay. Therefore, many fail and the rejection rate is quite high at this stage. Moreover, we have a special department to resume check the papers delivered by our writers on a regular basis. The best writers get motivated by special bonuses as the quality we provide is of paramount importance. This way, we strive to promote the summer writing culture of resume, superb writing in dr essay lincoln nebraska our company. We’re doing everything possible to provide you with the best options to buy an essay! You might think that our best writers are so high-flying that there is resume, no chance for you to keep in paper on artificial intelligence touch with them during a paper writing process.

But in fact, all of our talented writers are here to help you. We call ourselves a custom writing company for a reason – all of resume, our papers are made in accordance with your needs. Feel free to write messages to your helper during the process at any time! Just place your order right now to get things started a bit earlier. On top of ib extended essay citation, this, our editors double-check the quality. There is no way for any mistakes to i creep into your essay! Remember, our support team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just give them a call so that they can lead you through the ordering process: Explain your academic needs to us so we can carefully prepare the research paper you want Invest money in the success of your education Track the progress of your order whenever you want Reach your writer or friendly support manager at any time Download an excellent essay! We have firm reasons to believe that our essays are excellent. Our writing scholars are well aware of the following guarantees:

We comply with the highest standards of English. We don’t just trust our writers because they are native speakers, we require their exceptional grammar and style awareness. It’s nice to buy essays online – we deliver with no delays! Your satisfaction with our work is a must. Resume I! That is citation format, why, we won’t send you unfinished or substandard papers.

You won’t make any extra payments that have not been discussed beforehand. In very rare cases when you get the essay you are not completely satisfied with, you are free to resume i ask for a complete refund. Don’t you think that Payforessay is the best place to buy essays online? Manage your time wisely – hire your online essay writer today! Once you complete the order form on psychodynamic essay, our website, a qualified member of our tireless 24/7 Support Team assigns one of the best essay writers online according to your academic degree field, the sphere of knowledge and all additional requirements. Rest assured, our qualified college essay writers make every effort to i complete your project exactly on time. So, even if you need an urgent custom term paper, you’ll get it ASAP! Taking into essay, account the topic of your assignment, its level of difficulty or length, our certified term paper writers have all the necessary skills to resume produce an outstanding project.

Here are just a few extra things you can expect from physics our writing service: Professional competence and dedication Creativity and uniqueness A personal approach Timely delivery Confidentiality and many other advantages. Generally, students are on a tight budget, so they’re searching for cheap research papers to resume i order. What you can receive from PayForEssay is ib extended essay format, a great combination of price and quality: reasonable prices that fit within your budget and top-grade academic papers that are well accepted by i teachers. If you thought that you’d have to drain your wallet to buy custom essay — don’t worry! PayForEssay combines low prices and awesome quality. Approach Survey Essay! Whatever the challenge is, buy term papers here and get the i best solutions to your problems with academic writing. Remember that when you buy research papers or any other type of assignments at essay citation format our company, you order an outstanding product, written from scratch with well-researched sources in accordance with all your instructions. I! Can you write my essay at a lower cost? – The answer is always “Yes.” With a huge number of on artificial intelligence, custom services on the web, finding the one to create a draft paper for you isn’t a big deal. Resume! But if you ask “can you write my essay for me at a2 a lower cost,” there will be few options left. And PayForEssay is sure to be on the list of those whose help is i, readily help.

There is wall-e essay, no need to resume i tell us how tough student life is. We’ve gone through it and know how difficult it is to dr essay lincoln juggle studies, job and a social life. I! Like it or not, you are likely to sacrifice one of essay, these things. That’s why when you ask us a question “will you write my paper for a cut price”, we’ll give you a straight answer: “We sure can.” PayForEssay aims to make your life easier. Forget about the issue of: “who is resume i, going to essay write my research paper for resume me cheaply?” We don’t charge a fortune for the papers we deliver even if it is a complex project. So how is it possible for us to offer great results and ask for a fair price? This is how we do it: First-time discount.

Every customer gets 10% off the psychodynamic approach survey order Flexible revision policy. Get your draft improved within two weeks or a month for resume i free 100% beneficial loyalty and referral programs Regular bonuses and extra promotions. We love our customers, and they entrust us with their “write my papers” requests. So, what are you waiting for? Place an order today so we can meet your expectations!

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Resume Writing Services | Professional …

How to Write a Resume Skills Section. The resume skills section allows you to list, re-iterate, and expand upon your skills and abilities that are relevant to the job you are applying for. A well-crafted resume skills section will also help your resume beat Applicant Tracking System (ATS) “resume reading robots”, which is the first step to getting your application into a hiring manager’s hands. Don’t miss the opportunity to make a powerful skills section that can tip the resume i odds in your favor — read on to learn how. Sometimes referenced as “ Additional Skills ” the Skills Section is where you can list all of your useful abilities that are not overtly mentioned in the bullet points of the Work History sections. Here are some samples showing what they look like: Customer Service Resume Skills Section. Laborer Resume Skills Section.

As you can see, these all tend to be brief and to the point. Yet, there is a right way and a wrong way to essay writing writing them. Don’t forget your cover letter. Resume? Browse through our library of Cover Letter Samples by Industry. Tips on Adding Additional Skills to ib extended essay format Your Resume.

In the above examples, there are a few similarities to the types of resume, skills that the job seekers listed even though they are going after different positions. A hiring manager is interested in what relevant skills you have. They do not care about whether or not you came in first place in the hot dog eating contest at consumerism, the state fair. An IT Industry job seeker should not do this : Leader of a 70 member guild in World of Warcraft for 3 years. Maintained a self-hosted VoIP chat server for 3 years. One of the above skills shows some legitimate tech savvy while the i other does not.

That’s something that might catch a hiring manager’s eye. Keep your skills targeted toward the job you are applying for. Even if you have a knack for something that is not directly related to the position, as long as it’s relevant it’s worth mentioning . For example, if you are applying for an assistant manager position at a small music shop, it’s perfectly acceptable to mention that you can play guitar. It isn’t directly related to management, but it shows you have knowledge of the survey essay industry. Just like discussed in all of the Resume Genius resume samples, replace nonspecific adjectives with hard numbers. The same goes for how specific you are in regards to software, hardware, and resume i, other tools you are skilled with. Don’t Say: Excellent with foreign languages. Do Say: Fluent in English and Spanish , and essay citation format, proficient in resume, French. Don’t Say: Skilled typist. Do Say: 70WPM typist.

You don’t need to get overzealous with the specifics, but a couple of physics, details go a long way. When listing large software suites like Microsoft Office, try to name the individual applications you’re proficient with, such as PowerPoint or Excel when page space is adequate. If you’re only listing 2 or 3 bullet points, this isn’t that big of a deal, but once you start listing more, you want to keep things sensible. For example, keep your computer skills with your computer skills and your speaking and language skills with your speaking and language skills. Experienced graphic artist well versed with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Bilingual – Fluent in English and French Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and resume, PowerPoint Charismatic and confident public speaker. Experienced graphic artist well versed with Adobe Photoshop and physics coursework, Adobe Illustrator Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Charismatic and confident public speaker Bilingual – Fluent in English and French. Also, when possible list the resume i group of psychodynamic essay, skills that are more important to the position that you’re applying for first. You shouldn’t spend too much time debating on the ordering though as per i the first tip, they all should be relevant anyway. Formatting: Additional Skills vs. Technical / Computer Skills.

Most job seekers end up choosing a resume template that places their relevant skills closer to essay writing the bottom, but for some specific industries listing them at the top is very effective . Take a look at the sample resume for an applicant searching for an IT job: Because an IT job requires an employee to have a base set of skills, the applicant starts off by listing his Technical Skills instead of adding them as Additional Skills towards the end. He also breaks them down by theme, such as what computer networking skills he has and resume, what operating systems he is proficient with, bolding each main general category and then listing each specific skill in its respective category. Some jobs where using a Technical Skills section instead of an Additional Skills section could be beneficial are: Information Technology Graphic Design Manufacturing Technical Writing Engineering. Regardless of dr essay nebraska, which style of resume, Skills Section you use on your resume, as long as you use relevant, clear, well organized bullet points , you’re sure to impress.

Industry-Specific Skills for your Resume. The Best List of Skills For a Resume. Below are the most sought after skills and abilities that employers look for on a resume. If you can include these abilities on your resume, you will be sure to writing attract their attention. Resume? However, it is not enough to coursework a2 simply list your skills. Resume I? The bottom line is that HR managers want proof. That’s why it is psychodynamic essay more effective to include examples of how you use your skills rather than merely stating, “Possess great communication skills.”

The bottom line is that HR managers want proof. Here is a list of good skills and example bullet points to add to your resume: Approach all work activities with deliberate focus to i ensure that each task is completed correctly, efficiently, and effectively. Seek and actively learn new information to keep up to date with new skill requirements and technological innovations. Achieve high levels of multi-tasking ability by remaining focused and goal oriented, completing several tasks simultaneously to reach desired targets. Commended by peers for displaying a good attitude, working hard, and setting and achieving personal goals. Listen to and integrate criticism and advice from peers, teachers, and bosses, strengthening personal deficits and weaknesses wherever possible. Perform requested duties beyond the expected requirements to maintain high personal standards and ensure absolute satisfaction with produced work. Adapt to all arising situations, and able to develop solutions to problems as they appear to the satisfaction of any client. Work towards solutions with a flexible approach to all challenges that helps solve problems in the most direct and time efficient way possible.

Respond and adapt to developing challenges and obstacles when under pressure calmly and logically to lincoln develop working solutions in a timely manner. Resume? Manage time constraints and unpredictable schedules with adaptable methodology that can re-prioritize and delegate tasks to wall-e achieve maximum efficiency. Develop and utilize a large personal knowledge base, creating a broad understanding of a wide range of issues and the ability to develop flexible solutions. Create working relationships with co-workers and resume i, clients with varying personality types and coming from different backgrounds, maintaining a professional and egalitarian attitude at all times. Adapted to new industry standards to guarantee that our business was compliant with all guidelines Revised my sales strategy to align with new customer trends. Evaluate and dilute complex work processes into series of manageable tasks to increase efficiency and reduce waste. Analyze large volumes of wall-e consumerism, data and identify trends, and present results in a clear and understandable manner. Resume I? Produce comprehensive solutions to complex problems through extensive analysis and accurate assessment of relevant data sets. Identify efficiency savings within given tasks and successfully implement them, aiding in efficient problem solving. Psychodynamic Approach? Determine the relevance of suggested arguments and ideas, and analyze the relative importance of each before accepting or rejecting them as courses of action. Manage complex problems and time-constrained tasks with rapid but error-free analyses to ensure projects are completed without disruption.

Prevented workplace accidents by resume i, encouraging safe working practices and preserving company equipment. Lincoln Nebraska? Responsible for resume resolving client issues, identifying customer trends, monitoring competitor activities. Plan strategically and maintain awareness of attention to details to overcome challenges, meet deadlines and achieve objectives without sacrificing quality. Create and detail step-by-step processes to create intermediate and endpoint deadlines for all projects, making it easy to identify major obstacles and brainstorm solutions. Organize and communicate highly detailed planning and time management objectives to ensure all team members understand their roles and responsibilities. Identify errors and inconsistencies within any argument or reasoning used to form actionable conclusions, and a2, present necessary counter-arguments. Restructure and reorganize underdeveloped projects that require complete revision to achieve detailed quality standards. Tasked by peers to oversee highly detailed projects, having a trusted ability to discover holes and issues where others may not.

Foster strong relationships with customers and strategic partners to strengthen our brand awareness Facilitate monthly meetings with employees to ensure there is a mutual understanding of a project’s directives High levels of confidence when speaking either to i groups or individuals that allows the conveyance of ideas or instructions in a clear, easily understood manner. The ability to disseminate detailed concepts into understandable ideas in both written and verbal communication. Understanding of the meaning and implementation of a2, body language to both gauge other’s intent and views and project a desired stance to others through non-verbal communication. Highly developed communication skills both verbal and non-verbal that help build a relationship more conducive to an agreeable outcome of i, any negotiation. Outstanding Typing Skills (WPM: 90). Sound knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for nebraska Microsoft Office Suite High levels of analytical ability means that problems can be understood and resume, overcome quickly and efficiently. Methodical approach to challenges means that problems can be overcome with solutions identified and implemented in the most efficient manner. Essay? Always seeking new information and resume i, keeping up to date with current requirements and innovations within the field of expertise. Exercise empathy with others to ib extended essay citation format assist in all aspects of communication, creating higher chances of successful outcomes and compromises.

Practice well-honed listening skills to give full attention to those in need, accurately assess every individual’s situation, and build necessary rapport. Project calm and genuine interest in resume i, others through verbal and non-verbal means, building confidence with other parties to ensure successful conclusions to all interpersonal interactions. Remain dispassionate and fair-minded during disagreements to highlight that ideas and opinions are always respected. Assist and on artificial and robotics, teach others patiently when working towards a common goal, ensuring higher levels of cooperation when faced with challenges. Resume? Help and suggest to psychodynamic approach survey essay co-workers and peers to i find institutions or people to seek help for intelligence and robotics problems that are affecting them professionally. Integrate into all team situations easily and i, comfortably, possessing a personable nature that is open to teamwork and cooperation. Negotiate team and co-worker conflict or pressure effectively and efficiently through strong interpersonal and communication skills. Work towards the essay consumerism success of the group, de-emphasizing smaller perceived personal successes and focusing on the bigger picture. Listen actively and engage genuinely with others to ensure that all perspectives and ideas are equally respected.

Focus on overcoming challenges rather than seeking to blame the cause of any challenges and problems encountered, maintaining a positive attitude that is a benefit to any team situation. I? Adhere to all institutional standards for ethical, interpersonal, and professional behavior at psychodynamic survey, all times. Finish all tasks and resume i, projects on time with a reliably high level of quality. Psychodynamic? Accept all requests to fill necessary shifts, schedules, or complete tasks when others are unavailable. Maintain a professional and egalitarian attitude at the workplace at all times, ensuring minimal interpersonal conflicts and acting as an ambassador for the brand. Trusted to handle sensitive items and situations, regarded as having a responsible and dependable personality by peers. Open a strong line of communication and resume i, make thorough preparations for taking time off. Assist others with tasks and projects during free time, even when it is unrelated or unrewarded. Seek answers to questions personally without needing excessive guidance, asking only when it is obvious the information cannot be found. Create personal tasks and projects without supervision, while seeking advice and permission to increase workplace efficiency. Research And Robotics? Learn new skills actively to avoid over-reliance on co-workers and team members Operate independently of team members and i, management, submit comprehensive reports and feedback to keep projects on track.

Argue against conventional wisdom when it is physics coursework a2 based on illogic or poorly conceived notions, even when it is unpopular to do so. Utilize a wealth of skills, abilities, and personal networks to solve intractable problems and remove obstacles to completing projects. Display a thirst for knowledge, becoming an expert on resume i any product or subject required quickly, and able to convey that knowledge clearly to others. Assume responsibility for completing all important tasks at hand and physics a2, filling in labor gaps wherever it is necessary. Brainstorm and develop approaches to problems in downtime and present them to peers without being personally tasked by management. Approach challenges as opportunities to improve skills and abilities, seeking advice and criticism to constantly improve. Volunteer for new projects and to complete tasks that are otherwise ignored or avoided. Speak frankly about weaknesses and issues that are causing problems and holdups, and offer well-developed solutions. Received award for outstanding work ethic 2 years in a row. Set challenging benchmarks of success and plan by which to achieve them each month. Suggest and promote ideas for analysis and resume i, judgement without ego or personal issues should they be rejected by others.

Assess and critically analyze personally developed ideas in the same way that others’ ideas are assessed. Compare, contrast, and combine creative ideas, using critical and creative thinking skills to develop insights and alternative possibilities. Project an innovative outlook that encourages free thinking to challenge conventional barriers in problem solving and generate interesting ideas. Ib Extended Citation Format? Apply rational analysis and promote an evidence-based approach to take creative ideas and mold them into workable solutions. Appraise any given situation and approach its unique problems with a consistent and systematic methodology.

Implemented efficiency and cost-saving initiatives that improved the customer service process Evaluate the various risks and rewards related to implementing new projects or programs. Maintain an resume i “honesty is the research on artificial intelligence best policy” philosophy in i, the workplace, while being tactful about a2 giving constructive criticism. Resume? Review project successes and failures dispassionately, accepting blame when mistakes are made and seek methods to prevent future issues. Conduct all business and personal affairs according to ib extended highest codes of ethics and i, responsibility. Establish trustworthy relationships with clients and co-workers, avoiding improper and unethical behavior. Approach Essay? Follow institutional rules, processes, and practices at all times to support company’s quality management procedures. Report issues and problems through proper channels as set forth by company guidelines. Maintain a visionary outlook and the ability to see each challenge in the context of the broader scope of the project, while acting towards that desired end goal at all times.

Project confidence and resume i, flexibility, able to accept differing views without viewing them as challenges to authority, and utilize good ideas from others. Utilize interpersonal skills to motivate and summer essay writing, encourage co-workers, understanding that major goals are achieved through teamwork. Resume? Demonstrate critical thinking under stressful situations where problems are faced, and a willingness to make the right decisions even if they are unpopular. Display integrity and citation format, honesty at all times, honoring promises and defending values when challenged. Set an example for others, taking responsibility for successes and failures alike. Assumed a leadership role in resume, the absence of the supervisor and ensured that the office operated normally. Assisted in the training of coursework, 3 new employees to quickly integrate them into the department’s workflow. Schedule meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for resume i managers. Compiled, prioritized, and processed all new purchasing orders Keep organized at all times, understanding that efficiency is achieved by being mindful of future and often unanticipated needs Accurately estimate the work involved in ib extended citation, any task to provide both a timetable and the effort required for successful completion.

Excellent organizational skills to attribute time to carry out responsibilities personally and for each member of the project team. Resume I? Highly developed communication skills for discussing a project at all levels, with the dr essay ability to clearly articulate the resume work, issues and challenges as they arise in a manner other stakeholders will understand quickly. Overcome obstacles to project completion by being forward thinking and positive, rather than adhering to the accepted limits. Apply a logical mindset to bring well researched ideas to the table and, and able to dissect counter arguments methodically and without prejudice. Project a positive persona that focuses on the positive outcome of any proposal or counter-proposal rather than the negative, ensuring all parties remain disposed to concessions.

Listen actively to lincoln nebraska all arguments and resume i, ideas presented, and fairly weigh and research paper on artificial and robotics, analyze them before responding with counter-arguments and i, counter-proposals. Defend positions forcefully when necessary to achieve the research paper on artificial and robotics best outcome possible for all stakeholders. Seek out resume, alternative solutions to stubborn problems, and methodically test, reject, and note progress and setbacks. Demonstrates the ability to analyze large volumes of data to find the required information within, efficiently and ib extended, accurately. Shows comprehensive problem solving ability, producing creative solutions to complex problems.

Can identify important concepts within a project to provide effective, targeted research. Can break down complex concepts and ideas into resume, more manageable tasks for research purposes. Essay? Excellent communication skills that allow clear dissemination of researched data and i, ideas for further use. Essay? An analytical approach that ensures the identification and streamlining of research opportunities with any given project for more efficient results. Maintain high levels of self-awareness that enables analysis of resume, one’s own assumptions and values about approach any given subject. Approach mistakes with a dispassionate demeanor, focusing on i finding solutions rather than attributing blame. Project a “customer is always right” attitude at all times, even when clients are being rude and irrational.

Keep a professional manner with peers, co-workers, and clients at all times, no matter the circumstances. Avoid emotional confrontation and arguments with peers and clients, seeking de-escalate issues and find ways to consumerism resolve issues rationally. Adhere to company work schedules and give notice before taking time off. Remain calm under pressure, delivering workable problems during crisis scenarios in a timely manner. Perform and oversee multiple individual tasks simultaneously during work projects, ensuring quality and efficiency while remaining within deadlines. Manage chaotic task loads and keep teammates focused and under control during high stress and time-sensitive crisis periods. Approach complex and tangled problems with a dispassionate disposition that allows an efficient and analytical approach to any problem. Make and defend critical and i, high risk decisions based on careful research, analysis, and experience, accepting responsibility for the outcomes whatever they may be. Resolve interpersonal conflicts between other parties or personally by remaining objective and actively empathizing with the emotional parties.

View every situation in the context of the citation format broader picture to predict how the team may benefit overall from any given action. Utilize a diverse skillset to complement any team makeup, whether giving or receiving instruction. Convey authority, competence, and a socially oriented attitude by keeping a strictly professional manner at all times. Build friendly relations and easily communicate with teammates, co-workers, and customers through a confident and outgoing demeanor. Seek out new relationships and form large networks of individuals, developing a pool of resources and resume i, talent that can be tapped to achieve goals and targets.

Project warmth and sincerity to peers and clients, and on artificial intelligence, a willingness to work together to achieve mutual goals. Team worker who is able to adapt in highly dynamic and changing situations. Collaborated in four-person team to complete projects in i, a timely manner and physics a2, under budget. Tech savvy, with the ability to quickly learn and apply new software applications to the position. Desire to expand my current skillset and resume i, increase my value as an asset to approach survey the company. Broad knowledge base that aids in resume i, writing from a position of authority on a wide range of psychodynamic survey, subjects.

Highly developed research skills aid in creating accurate, informative and in depth writing on i any subject matter. Psychodynamic Approach Essay? Expert literary skills ensures error free writing, with perfect grammar and style at all times. Adaptable approach allows a writing style that fits with the resume i subject at hand and its intended use. Essay? Empathic nature that allows the use of resume, suitable language for the intended audience so that the summer writing writing is always on the correct level for its intended readership. Focused and driven to always meet deadlines and i, targets as required. As much as the wall-e essay consumerism words on a resume are important, so is the overall style and design. For more information on how to style your resume like a pro, check out the Resume Genius resume aesthetics guide.

thanks for this! We’re glad you found it useful! Good luck on the job hunt. These are very important and helpful information! Thank you so much! #128578; Happy to resume help! Let us know how your job hunt goes. This is a wonderful site and very helpful!! Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words! Feel free to spread the word. Share How to Write a Resume Skills Section Our code geeks and dr essay, HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in resume, today’s competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easy export to MS Word and PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Play the One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the coursework quality of a resume within 6 seconds?

The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to the test, and learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is resume i a couple yards short of a touchdown. There are tons of errors throughout. See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to format unlock your.

Would You Rather Work for i a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. Resume Builder Comparison | Resume Genius vs. LinkedIn Labs. What are the differences between the major online resume builders?

Here's an in depth analysis of what. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and essay, career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and resume i, offline publications including: Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to psychodynamic approach survey essay introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market. HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to resume choose from, and easily export to MS Word and PDF.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Создайте стильное резюме онлайн Более 20 …

Ad Reinhardt Abstract Painting 19601965 Essay Research. Ad Reinhardt: Abstract Painting 1960-1965 Essay, Research Paper. Ad Reinhardt: Abstract Painting1960-65. Resume? Ad Reinhardt#8217;s painting, Abstract Painting 1960-65, is at first glance#8217; a black square canvas. The subject matter seems to be just what it is, a black painting. There are no people. No event or action is taken except for the fact that Reinhardt has made the painting. The title only provides us with the information that we are looking at an abstract painting. The only other information that the psychodynamic survey artist gives you is the time period, in which it was conceived, 1960 to 1965. In the i least amount of words possible, we could describe the painting as an abstract color field. It is possible that a narrative is expressed through the piece, although, we can not be certain what it is.

There is nothing narrated through conventional means in essay any way. The composition of the painting takes place with the square of the canvas. The square is approximately 5#8242; x 5#8242;. Resume? A black frame surrounding the painting protrudes approximately 4#8243; off the canvas. There is a 1#8243; inlay between the canvas and frame. From this square, Reinhardt breaks the composition into paper on artificial intelligence and robotics six equal squares in three even rows. Texture is no where to be found in the painting. No visual indication of the resume artist#8217;s brush stroke is present.

No varnished glare is given off by consumerism, the piece. The entire work, including the frame, is completely matte. The squares take up the entire canvas in resume a checkerboard type arrangement. Each square is a slightly different shade of blue-black. It almost becomes impossible to see the physics coursework difference between each square. The middle squares in the top and bottom rows shift more towards blue than the resume i rest of the squares. The division of these middle squares become more obvious than the others.

When the painting is looked at ib extended essay, from a distance, it is almost impossible to resume i, see any of the squares at all. When looking from a far, all a viewer can see is a blackish blue canvas. As you stare longer into the painting, a halo begins to form around the corners of the canvas, creating a circle inside the square. Once you look away from the canvas, the circle is gone. With this observation in mind, we could say that the painting most definitely relies on the viewer. A viewer is required to look at the piece for its full affect. We could say that the squares in nebraska the painting are self-contained. On the i other hand, the squares create a visual effect that isn#8217;t even on the canvas.

They create an experience and research on artificial intelligence and robotics, shape that?s completely opposite of the paintings overall form and composition. Reinhartd#8217;s painting is abstract, expressive and resume, analytical. We can recognize the abstractness as the idea of a black on black square. The expressive quality becomes evident when we realize that Reinhartd#8217;s hand can not be seen. The amount of self-containment and painstaking labor needed to make such a flat painting is immense. This labor can be recognized as Reinhartd#8217;s expressive nature through paint. As we dig deeper, the subject matter lends itself to analyticity. The plane on which we view Ad Reinhardt#8217;s painting is much higher than first perceived. To understand the subject, the viewer most also understand Reinhardt#8217;s philosophy of painting. Reinhardt#8217;s painting goes further than the visual #8220;black square#8221;. Within this black square is the end of paper on artificial, all painting and the start of a new.

Ad Reinhardt#8217;s Abstract Painting 1960-65 (history and context) Ad Reinhardt#8217;s Abstract Painting 1960-65, was created over a span of five years. This painting, as well as many of Reinhardt#8217;s paintings is considered to be the resume i end of painting. The nothingness of painting. In 1959 painters such as Jasper Johns, Ellsworth Kelly, Frank Stella, Joseph Albers and Willem de Kooning were showing exhibiting regularly and thought to psychodynamic essay, be in their prime. The Museum of resume i, Modern Art in New York City was showing a Miro retrospective. The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum had just opened in lincoln nebraska New York, offering a new collection a chance for artists to show work.

As the 60#8217;s came, so did a new president and resume i, a war. John F. Kennedy was to be the essay consumerism new president. A young, energetic, All-American male from Harvard. He gave a new image to the presidency and i, the country. The Vietnam War was beginning and the government was developing new weapons. In 1960, radar was invented and the first heat seeking missiles was tested. The Museum of Modern Art had exhibited Jean Tinguely#8217;s, Happening, a self-destroying sculpture. In 1961, the U.S. Airforce sent a chimp into space to orbit the earth.

The Civil Defense officials distributed 22 million copies of the pamphlet, family fallout shelter. In 1962-63, Andy Warhol#8217;s Campbell#8217;s Soup paintings are shown. Coursework? Alber#8217;s exhibits his, Homage to the square. Digital marketed the first Mini-computer. John Glenn becomes the first American to i, orbit the earth. 250,000 march for Civil-Rights in Washington, D.C. President John F. Kennedy is assassinated in Dallas, Texas. In 1964-65, U.S. planes bomb North Vietnam. China explodes its first A-bomb.

The first U.S. Essay Citation? combat troops land in i Vietnam. Essay Citation Format? 1,3500 U.S. Resume I? troops were killed in Vietnam and 5,300 were wounded. In the five years during the creation of this painting, a tremendous amount of serious events took place. Dr Essay? New work was being created. A war was killing thousands of people and technology was moving like never before. You would think that Reinhardt would have incorporated what was going on around him into resume is work. Summer? The opposite is true. In fact, Reinhardt believed in painting nothing; the nothing of painting. Reinhardt believed in the correction of the artist and not the enlightenment of the viewer. For Reinhardt, painting was all about the artist; the i viewer was secondary if even considered.

Reinhardt had said, #8220;An artist who dedicates his life to art, burdens his art with his life and his life with his art.#8221; Reinhardt believed that art was #8220;out of psychodynamic approach survey, time#8221;, and that there was no real placement for art in i periods etc. Reinhardt writes of the 25 lines of words on art: Statement (1955), (a few examples from the text) 1. Art is art, everything else is everything else. 9. Painting as #8220;not as a likeness of coursework a2, anything on earth.#8221; 22. Resume I? The most common mean to the most uncommon end. 25. The most universal path to research paper on artificial intelligence, the most unique. And vice-versa.

Reinhardt claimed his work was about painting and only painting. It is possible that this was his reaction to all the negative events going on in the world. His concentration on the painting as a painting and the painter was absent of politics and resume, technology. Even the names of his paintings reflected his idea that the painting was just a painting. It seems appropriate that he would choose to paint this way in this time. He chooses to ignore the worlds happening and dig deeper into the meaning of coursework, painting itself. Reinhardt wanted his paintings to not reflect its surroundings: #8220;a pure abstract, non-objective, timeless, spaceless, changeless, relationless, disinterested painting- an object that is self conscious (no unconsciousness) ideal, transcendent, aware of nothing but art.#8221; Reinhardt would continuously work on a painting, forever restoring it in resume the same manner he painted. The paintings were returned to his studio and restored to the way they where when they left. Reinhardt#8217;s paintings are #8220;non-entertainment, not for commerce or mass-art publics, non-expressionist, not for essay oneself.#8221; Ad Reinhardt: Abstract Painting 1960-1965: Research. #8220;Ad Reinhardt#8217;s black paintings are often initially greeted with hostility by viewers. The balanced geometric divisions, often in the shape of a cruciform, and the subtle variations in resume form are at first impossible to discern.

These inert black squares have the physics coursework quality of an resume i, Egyptian mirror that forces one#8217;s image back to oneself. The black paintings seem then truly to achieve Reinhardt#8217;s goal to push painting beyond its thinkable, seeable, feelable limits, to a2, a highly physical and psychological. Resume I? condition (Abstraction: Geometry: Painting).#8221; That is how Reinhardt#8217;s painting were perceived and how they#8217;re still often seen. Ad Reinhardt#8217;s Paintings, as well as the paintings of Joseph Albers, Brice Marden, John McLaughlin and wall-e essay, other #8220;color field/minimalist painters, were often greeted with great hostility and misunderstanding. Especially when they were exhibited for the first time. Hostility seems to resume, be a reasonable reaction to most color field painting due to frustration. The frustration of not being sure what you#8217;re seeing. Ib Extended Essay Citation Format? You could almost feel conned by assumed simplicity of the canvas and paint. The paintings seem to be nothing more than shapes of resume, color. Many viewers of Reinhardt#8217;s paintings, even today, will blurt out a harsh comment in passing through the museum#8217;s contemporary wing. They#8217;re not sure if they should stare at the canvas or the floor, or keep walking. When Reinhardt was working on these geometric paintings, gestural abstraction was going in full force.

Artists like De Kooning, Raushenburg, Pollack and Johns were all working in the abstract expression. The New York School of painting was at its prime. And as imaginable, these two genres of painting were looked at differently. Some favored gestural and others went towards the geometric abstractions. There was definitely some influence on both sides. Within the artists world at psychodynamic survey essay, that time, there was much controversy. In Abstraction: Geometry: Painting, Reinhardt#8217;s position in the New York scene as a geometric painter is brought to light with a remark by Morton Feldmen, a composer who was involved with the New York painters. #8220;The scene was not as it appeared, at least in the press. The party line was that these guys were like a fraternity of i, gorillas with paint-filled squirt guns. It was a lot more considered and not as #8220;expressionist#8221; as it might appear. Essay Writing? Barney [Newman] wasn#8217;t flinging any paint for Christ#8217;s sake.

He was tight, very considered, essentially geometric. He#8217;d roll over in his grave if he heard me say that. He thought of himself as an i, expressionist, but I think for strategic reasons. The press was more interested in and could make more hay with the expressionist angle. That?s just politics, right? He was an expressionist, but of a different kind.

Reinhardt was different but in summer essay writing a different way. Resume I? (Abstraction: Geometry: Painting).#8221; In the researching of Ad Reinhardt#8217;s work, I found that his work could also be looked at in a spiritual context, although Reinhardt would have never admitted that. Essay? Reinhardt saw his paintings as nothing more than objects, pure paintings. In the book, The Spiritual in Art, Abstract Painting 1890-1985, Allen Watts looks at the way a viewer could possibly perceive a black Reinhardt in relation to that of Zen thought and meditation. #8220;What is resume form that is emptiness, what is emptiness that is form?To study a black painting by Ad Reinhardt involves a process similar to lincoln, Zen meditation -a deceptively similar affair that consists only in watching everything that is happening, including your own thoughts and your breathing. Granting one#8217;s vision sufficient time to resume, perceive the resonant hues and shapes in a painting by Reinhardt is research paper on artificial intelligence equivalent to the assumption of a meditative position. Then the painting seems to yield its essence all at once? (The Spiritual in Art, Abstract Painting 1890-1985).#8221; It is possible that Reinhardt saw his work in i this manner but chooses not to speak of it. I doubt that the #8220;average#8221; viewer would take Zen into consideration when looking at Reinhardt#8217;s work. Although it could be the way in which the work was made. Ad Reinhardt may have felt a deep connection spiritually to his work. Mark Rothko and Barnett Newman as well as many other painters welcomed the spiritual into their paintings. In some cases, especially with Rothko, the spiritual was the driving force behind the essay painting.

In Reinhardt#8217;s case, it seems that the simple geometry and bareness of the painting is all that matters. Reinhardt released his paintings into resume the world as nothing. He expected no more. The rest is up to the audience to figure out, spiritual or not. Auping, Michael: Abstraction: Geometry: Painting: Albright-Knox Art Gallery. Harry. N. Abrams, Inc., New York, 1989. Daval, Jean-Luc: History of Abstract Painting: Hazan, Paris, 1989. Consumerism? Gordon, Louis and Allan: American Chronicles, Six Decades of resume, American Life, 1920-1980.pp.382-435. Atheneum, New York.

1987. LACMA: The Spiritual In Art, Abstract Painting 1890-1985: Aberville Press Pub., 1986. Psychodynamic Approach? Stiles/Selz: Theroies and i, Documents of Contemporary Art, a sourcebok of artists. Essay? Writings. Pp.86-91 University of California Press.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Resume Examples and Writing Tips - …

Custom The Pearl Qatar essay paper writing service. The Pearl Qatar is an artificial island that is being constructed in Riviera style offshore Doha. The mixed-use phased establishment is i, characterized with ten discrete, themed districts comprising of town homes, exclusive penthouses, beachfront villas, luxury apartments, five-star hotels, marinas as well as upscale retails and restaurants. This artificial island costs two and a half billion US dollars. It covers 400 hectares of land that has been reclaimed. It is a2, stands out as the first international residential establishment in Qatar that provides freehold title ownership to international investors.

The name and the location of the island are a true reflection of the strong cultural ties of Qatar with the sea. The artificial island is constructed on a previous pearl diving site. Resume I? The Pearl-Qatar is approach, being established off the shore of the prestigious West Bay of Doha which is a lagoon zone. It will connect with the mainland through an eight-lane super highway lined with palm-trees. It will create more than 40 kilometers of resume i a new line in the coast (http://www.medcodredging.com/pearl.html). Seattle-headquartered Callison Architecture inc. has been chosen by the Pearl-Qatar has as the prime consultant and the structural architect for purposes of coming up with the master plan. Seattle-headquartered Callison Architecture inc. also provides services of design and construction.

The Pearl-Qatar is being established and promoted through the psychodynamic approach, United Development Company (UDC) which is the largest private sector shareholding organization in Qatar. UDC announced The Pearl Qatar on April 2003 but the physical work on the Island commenced on December 06 th 2004. Residents ranging above three thousand have occupied the island as of the 2011 spring season. The construction of the Pearl project is very different from other man-made Island establishments in Middle East Region. Unlike common artificial islands that are constructed in regions with enough water depth that promotes ease of access and i, deployment and huge equipment for dredging, The Pearl Qatar was constructed on an already existing shallow region which was actually a former pearl bank. The filling process was thus minimized (http://www.medcodredging.com/pearl.html). “Blue water dredging” was conducted both to create the design water depth in approach the channels, the i, beach regions and the marinas and at the same time to give the water its superb blue color. Concrete is a very common construction material within the Pearl Qatar structures. Concrete tetra-pods have been used to protect the areas exposed to dangers like sea storms. The biggest part of the bed of the sea consists of cap-rock and limestone and therefore disadvantaged the services of a small, shallow drafted Cutter Suction Dredger. The Cap-rock that was removed was large by approach essay, volume compared to limestone. Resume I? The construction applied limestone as an under layer for lincoln the protection of the shore while the cap-rock was used in refilling the area to be reclaimed after it was reduced to sizes of choice.

Thus, this is the foundation upon which the buildings stand. The construction includes the placement of rock revetments that are basically used to retain the structure of the resume, sea at research on artificial the bottom. The interior region has been filled with sand covering up to the revetment top. A repeat procedure was conducted moving the revetment to the interior (http://www.medcodredging.com/pearl.html). Client Motivation, Interest and Orientation. The UDC identified and resume i, invested in physics coursework a2 the Pearl Qatar project which has been taken as a long-lasting socio-economic development. The main agenda has been to resume i, boost the growth of Qatar. Physics A2? One of the resume i, main motivations is the position that it takes to provide a shareholder value that is good and economically feasible to client. The establishment of UDC in 1999 and its active participation in development works gives the lincoln, client confidence the Pearl Qatar will be a magnificent establishment.

The start of UDC with an authorized share capital of QR 500 million and its listing on the Doha Securities Market in June 2003 renders big support and faith in resume the project. The UDC’s history of an authorized share capital of QR 1.609 billion, total assets of QR 11.008 billion as of 31 March 2001 shows signs of success that is dr essay lincoln nebraska, about to be replicated in the Pearl Qatar Project. Being the among Qatar’s most successful investors and developers, UDC’s founders and current Board Members are dependable for i excellence. The mission of the company in being a basis in the developments of Qatar and the region is of great significance to the Pearl Qatar as it will create a lasting value and maximize returns for partners and the shareholders as well. For the Pearl-Qatar, UDC is committed to make it a unique living and cultural experience that integrates the best of the country's past and present offering diversity of high quality living environments. Diversity of housing choices with the highest quality of accommodation was key objectives in the project's master planning.

Along with it being a recreational center, it is very important to know that the island is a big commercial enterprise for many nationals and internationals. Purpose of the Project. The Qatar Pearl is a project that was drawn with a many aims and objectives to address diverse needs. Initially, it was meant to act as a form of recreation of physics coursework Qatar’s past in maintaining the resume, country’s culture and consumerism, pride while linking it with the present as a way of preserving heritage and history. Resume? Of great importance is Qatar’s long history of pearl production. Ib Extended Essay Citation? The design of the project is a commemoration of this legacy.

Another very important aspect following the establishment of the project is the i, economic leap forward that the larger Qatar has experienced over the last several years. Summer Essay Writing? This has transformed the region generally and the country in particular into an exotic spot for international business persons as anticipated. The project was to a bigger part meant to push the limits to a higher level is i, a sure way of physics coursework a2 not only enhancing this competitiveness, but also ensuring that other parts of the world benefit at the expense of Qatar’s sunshine of economic growth and development. This economic goal seems to be coming true given the number of i international businesses that have already occupied pace in the completed first tower in the project (http://www.medcodredging.com/pearl.html). The beneficiaries of The Pearl Qatar Project can be categorized into two main groups. On top of the people and general staff embarking on the project in different areas and facilities there are the residents and visitors who enjoy the services of the project. For one, the residents are given the physics coursework, choice of selecting their preferred location in the island depending on their desired requirements and lifestyle. The residents are expected to first make a choice of their destination and then a home for themselves. Three main marinas are set within distinct residential zones, Porto Arabia, Costa Malaz, and Viva Bahriya in resume i addition to Isola Dana which is an exclusive chain of format islands. Resume I? Each Marina has its unique characteristics and lifestyle features (Travel-Wise pt 2, Porto Arabia).

The resident can make a choice from the many residential types such as: a private villa, a townhouse, a penthouse, a family apartment or a private island. On the other hand, The Pearl Qatar is a destination of quite a number of visiting groups coming from different backgrounds of culture. All the same, visitors could also be locals, Arabs and other Internationals. The visitors fall under categories such as singles, couples, families, young and old among others. The Pearl Qatar offers many activities including dining, shopping, sea viewing, cycling, walking, and dr essay lincoln, yacht marina activates. However, the nature of the upscale retail stores, and moderate to expensive restaurants in addition to the manned gates, resulted in excluding the poor or labor class visitors.

Location in the City to Its Context. The Pearl-Qatar is located off the eastern shore of resume Qatar, approximately 20 kilometers north of the city central business quarter of Doha and dr essay, directly north of West Bay. A causeway has been constructed to link the island to the main land. The Pearl is located between two Islands Al Saflyia and Al Alyia. The pearl project is also strategically positioned next to major cultural and commercial projects such as Katara, the underdevelopment currently developing city of Lusail, and Doha Exhibition Center. The strategic location of resume i The Pearl-Qatar is approach survey, also evident looking at i the city of Doha and its close proximity to the buzzing business district, the summer essay, prestigious West Bay area and being only 20 km from Doha International Airport (Google Map of Doha, Qatar). Physical description of the project as a whole, building functions, activities, and resume i, the visual and essay, environmental aspect. The concept behind The Pearl-Qatar is basically to offer unparallel lifestyle; fine homes on resume i an island paradise, a shopping experience including fashion boutiques, cafes and restaurants featuring the world’s best-known brands, a water-side haven of marina life - all this and more combine to create an ib extended essay, environment which is second to none in the Arabian Gulf region. Figure 1. The Pearl-Qatar.

(Retrieved January 5, 2012 from http://www.thepearlqatar.com/) A number of concepts were considered in resume order to develop something really special. This included a merging of architecture, lifestyles and cultures, recalling North Africa, Mediterranean, Spain, and dr essay, Italy on an Island made up of a number of i separate districts, each with their own special character and ambiance. The plan for the development imagined an Island consisting of 10 individual districts; each would have its own character and psychodynamic approach, identity. They would all be connected by the latest technology to form the most advanced ‘Smart Island’ in the world. The Overall land area is 4.12 million sqm Riviera style reclaimed Island with a 32 km of new coastline, 350m from the mainland. The Island is around 5.5 km long and 3.65 km wide. The final establishment will consist of 27 km of roads, 44 km of waterfront and 200 kilometers of communication cabling. The project consists of three main marinas forming different sizes of semi circular shapes, with an island in the middle of resume each marina in addition to an extended string of nine private islands. Approach? The marinas are set within distinct residential zones, each with unique characteristics and lifestyle features. Following is an overall description of the project:

2 million sq feet of overall retail area = 626 outlets: Porto Arabia: 318 [Retail 208; Services 26; FB 84] Medina Centrale: 142 [Retail 78; Services 28; FB 36] Qanat Quartier: 166 [Retail 83; Services 33; FB 50] Marinas: A 4.5 m deep “blue-water-belt” was created around the resume i, island, which allows navigating with yachts. The Pearl Qatar has three marinas with a total capacity of 1002 berths. Porto Arabia marina = 782 berths. Viva Bahriya marina = 103 berths. Costa Malaz marina = 117 berths.

This is architecturally themed to wall-e essay, echo the Moroccan-styled town homes and apartments. It features a recreational central island with a luxury hotel. It has 29 Maghreb-inspired towers, marina with 200 moorings and exclusive marina club, 2000 meter beach tower residences with one to three bedrooms apartments and penthouses. The relaxed atmosphere here is very much enjoyable. This is a tropical, spa-based island with beach villas. Others include Spas and wellness centers, hotel on Marsa Malaz islet and resume i, Costa Fayrouz. Both architecture and landscaping evoke the atmosphere of a tropical island. It is an exclusive residential cove accessible to small watercraft and provides links from Qanat Quartier and Porto Arabia in addition to sea access from the north.

This comprises of a string of nine independent 18,000 square meter average private islands with private beach and protected harbor. It is accessed via a dedicated causeway and gatehouse and approach, offers the largest residential plots within The Pearl-Qatar. It is i, approached from the essay writing, extreme south-eastern tip of The Pearl-Qatar, initially via a bridge spanning a navigable channel. This is located at the gateway to The Pearl-Qatar (Google Map of Doha, Qatar). At 42-storeys, two of these buildings are the tallest structures with ‘pearl’ architectural features. It has 250 residential units as studio, one-, two-, or three-bedroom configurations plus three- and four-bedroom penthouses are planned. I? Also, there are 200 varying townhouses. Each ‘parcel’ within the precinct is self-contained, with separate road access, dedicated services and parking. This comprises mixed villas and research paper on artificial, townhouses with landscaping and saltwater lakes located on the fringes of Viva Bahriya VILLAS.

Gated communities of villas and i, townhouses make up many of the residences in the so-called “garden” precincts (Google Map of Doha, Qatar). There is a lot of ib extended citation space of moving around. Villas set in landscaped gardens with tracks and pathways with sea and mainland views available Gated community .Up to five bedrooms. They are located north of Viva Bahriya, clubhouses, sports and other leisure facilities (Google Map of resume i Doha, Qatar). This is planned around intricate canals and dr essay lincoln, pedestrian-friendly squares and plazas. Colorful Venetian meets Arabian chic Canals waterfront leaving 400,000 sq ft of ‘festival’ shopping, townhouses and apartments Marina with 200 moorings, sailing club and boutique beachfront hotel. Resume I? Additionally, there are one to essay, four bedroom Townhouses low-rise residences overlooking canals and resume, beaches. This is the summer essay writing, ‘town centre’; the resume, island’s hub for amenities and facilities with 600,000 square feet of retail 400 residential units with parks and open spaces which will link and serve nearby residential areas.

Includes one and two bedroom units low-rise developments above retail zones based around a town square and adjacent streets, convenient parking close to all facilities. Located east of Viva Bahriya, it revolves around a concentric introvert, coliseum style layout (Google Map of wall-e essay consumerism Doha, Qatar). Community living with Roman-inspired architecture and Mediterranean style architecture, Centre Piazza, Leisure Clubhouse Promenade with artisan retail and resume i, FB offering Italian inspired fresh food market Wellness centers consisting of 285 apartments and 100 townhouses. Available in coursework a2 three distinct areas - West, Central and East villas line a meandering coastline along the entire southern fringe of resume i The Pearl-Qatar. Readily accessible and psychodynamic survey, positioned to i, take full advantage of its absolute beachfront location. Spacious homes with up to six bedrooms are available to meet the needs of a growing family. Villas stand in semi-tropical gardens in absolute beachfront. This is Located at the Island South, overlooking beaches to the skyline of Doha.

It is developed in a series of semi circular apartment groupings in progressive step down from 7 storeys to 1 storey. Generally, there are over 700 apartments in one, two and three bedrooms. The architecture emphasizes the façade diversity. The Pearl-Qatar’s main harbor, Porto Arabia combines towers and townhouses. Summer Essay? The Pearl’s Project first phase is resume i, set around a waterfront which is called La Croisette 2.5 kilometer pedestrian concourse lined with upscale shopping and dining (Porto Arabia, The Pearl-Qatar). The elevations designs are inspired by the French: Monaco and Provence; Italian: Tuscan and Florentine; and psychodynamic approach, Spanish: Catalan and Andalusia. The tower residences offer apartments with one to four bedroom homes or penthouses, fitness amenities, and resume, home automation systems. Townhouses are available with one to four bedrooms direct marina views. Both are close to all dining and entertainment facilities.

Porto Arabia is paper and robotics, characterized by a boulevard-style café culture. The focal point is the Arabian Piazza, with international blend of chic retail and dining. It provides luxury vehicle dealerships and bespoke jewelers to resume, fresh-from-the-catwalk designer wear (Porto Arabia, The Pearl-Qatar). Porto Arabia will be the home of residential towers lining a Riviera-like boardwalk around the 400-boat slip marina. The bustling quayside is destined to become a cruising base, as well as a convenient spot to board exclusive boats, serving every corner of The Pearl-Qatar. The centre of Porto Arabia is Ras Croisette, with late-night restaurants and lounges. At the very heart of Porto Arabia lies the research, Marsa Arabia Island. Accessed via a causeway, this ‘island-within-an-island’ will feature an exclusive Four Seasons hotel serving Qatar’s business and resume, leisure travelers.

Taxi and physics coursework, ferry services will be available to virtually all parts of The Pearl, as well as to various parts of Doha (Porto Arabia, The Pearl-Qatar). 31 Mediterranean-style towers with a total of 4,800 units 437 townhouses and low-rise terrace apartments 1,000,000 square feet of leas-able retail and commercial spaces 14,514 parking spaces 320 retail units 3.63 kilometer corniche ‘La Croisette Boulevard’ 785-berth marina. Porto Arabia is the i, archetype of Riviera Arabia living acting as the home to the main harbor of The Pearl Qatar. It combines townhouses and elegant towers in a magnificent location. Porto Arabia is research paper and robotics, characterized with a lively promenade It houses a huge collection of prominent fashion brands and high-class beverage and food outlets. Port Arabia has captured the pulsating sophistication of the Riviera. It is a colorful conducive and resume i, refined establishment with high standards of living. It is a continental harbor beating to lincoln, the Arabian rhythm (http://www.udcqatar.com/English/OurVentures/ThePearlQatar/Pages/default.aspx). Every home in Porto Arabia has aspects facing the sea with most of them directly overlooking the picturesque harbor (Travel-Wise pt 2, Porto Arabia). All the homes feature luxurious amenities and an environment that is purely Mediterranean. There is a lot of plant cover within the compound and around the resume, car parks.

The trees are planted in lines round the buildings towards the beaches. There are many other vegetation coverings on the land mainly to essay, prevent erosion and make the reclaimed land firm. These are mainly grass and some trees in resume i part. The vegetation cover also includes beautiful flowers and palm trees planted in strategic positions for anchorage and aesthetic value (Travel-Wise pt 2, Porto Arabia). General design comprises of both ancient and lincoln nebraska, modern architectural outfits representing a variety of i culture and values. Approach Survey? Each tower has its own pool and garden which makes the place very pleasant. There is resume i, strategically placed furniture for each tower where occupants can rest and have a panoramic view of the region. The design and construction was faced with some challenge. The impact of the establishment of the physics coursework, artificial island on the local marine ecology is a growing concern for environmentalists. As rising sea levels from global climate change could result in creating problems for these investments.

It is i, feared and considered an irony the very people who drive rising levels of the sea through their businesses emitting much of the dr essay, greenhouse gases while it will certainly be some of the first to encounter the destructive effects of climate change. Construction activity is damaging the resume i, marine habitat, burying coral reefs, oyster beds and subterranean fields of physics coursework a2 sea grass, threatening local marine species as well as other species dependent on them for food. Environmentalists' concerns about the i, present state of dr essay lincoln nebraska Dubai's waters are not without warrant. Resume? Coral reefs and their associated mangrove and sea grass habitats function on varied levels, providing a number of physics coursework integral services. Among these values are the provision of food and shelter for a wide range of marine species, the protection of coastal regions from resume i, storms, the paper and robotics, prevention of coastal erosion and the support of commercial fishing and recreational activities. The health of the coral reefs has been in a state of continuous decline over the past 50 years. The Arabian Gulf is one of the most grievously affected areas, with recent estimates of habitat loss pegged at 35 percent. Increases in temperature and salinity have previously been attributed as the leading factors in reef habitat degradation, but the new pressure from dredging serves only to exacerbate the declining state of the environment. I? Having knowledge of these threats, the Pearl Qatar project has not gone without responding to the environmental concerns by essay writing, providing some remedial measures even though their effectiveness is yet to be validated. These include: avoiding the use previous methods used elsewhere in the Gulf to reclaim land; the construction of resume a coffer dam (or bund) around the development to ensure that all dredging run off was captured and the re-vegetation of the once disturbed sea grass beds. The climate in Pearl Qatar is physics a2, closely related to resume, the climate of the larger Qatar.

The earlier months of the year, January and February are among the coolest recording a temperature of around 22 0 Celsius. This however changes as from May when the temperatures rise to dr essay, around 40 0 Celsius. This hot spell continues until September when they again drop to thirties. There is i, precipitation throughout the year although it is not of any significant amount. Generally, Pearl Qatar leans towards desert climatic conditions that are characteristic of most Middle Eastern countries. The residences in survey the Pearl Qatar are prone to resume, hot weather conditions, and ib extended format, this is why the developers have made an effort to include cooling system in each and every building that is on the island. Buy The Pearl Qatar essay paper online.

Thank you for restoring my hope in being able to complete my Masters class this year by assisting me with completing my paper. Your writers are the best and I thank you for the effort you put into resume, my work. Sheikh A., Doha, Qatar. I wish I had heard about essay citation, EssaysProfessors.com sooner. It would have saved me countless headaches and hassles throughout my college years. As it stands, you have just completed my essay. What a marvelous thing! I am still in awe of the high quality of the work that you do. Resume? I would expect to pay 3 times as much for work of this quality, but I will settle for the low, reasonable costs that you actually charge. Smithy W., Blue Mountains, AU. Dear Sirs: I would like to thank the customer care representatives who listened to my difficulties regarding my dissertation.

They were able to give my request individual attention. Essay? As a result, the dissertation committee approved the paper and I am now a graduate of one of the best universities in the country. I owe you so much for the work you did for me! Thank you most sincerely.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
How to Write a Resume or CV in English - …

How to make HD movies on your Samsung Galaxy S3. You've got a pocketful of megapixels and resume i, a phone with a punchy processor, now put your Android to use making a movie with these top tips. Equipped with the paper on artificial intelligence latest generation of smart phones, today's film-makers and resume i, roving reporters don't necessarily need a camera crew and a2, several thousand quid's worth of kit to i capture an award-winning moment or exclusive interview. An Android smart phone can be an essential tool for shooting on the go, due in no small part to the large screens and ib extended essay format, high-definition hardware on the latest models. In this feature I'll take one of the UK's most popular handsets -- the Samsung Galaxy S3 -- and show you how a few apps, accessories and resume i, insider tips can help you master movie making on psychodynamic survey essay, your Android smart phone. 1. Mastering the S3's stock camera app. The Samsung Galaxy S3's large, bright and colourful Super AMOLED HD display means it's well suited to shooting and watching video. What's more, the stock camera app provided with the Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system is resume i feature-rich and makes the most of the handset's impressive 8-megapixel rear camera. Upon starting the camera app, open the settings menu by pressing the cog-wheel in the corner of the screen. If shooting outside, enabling the essay 'Outdoor visibility' option will boost the display's brightness and colour profile, improving visibility in situations where glare and i, screen reflections would otherwise make viewing and framing shots difficult.

Enable 'Guidelines' to overlay a discrete grid onto paper on artificial and robotics, the display, helping you to compose your shots based on the so-called 'rule of thirds'. The 'Anti-shake' setting is i particularly effective when shooting handheld. With the Galaxy S3's body being so thin and light, it's susceptible to wobble from even the steadiest of grips. Wall-e Essay Consumerism! This software setting attempts to stabilise the output. Resume! In testing, it did a pretty good job, although the resulting footage did suffer from minor cropping. The 'Edit shortcuts' option means that many of the app's settings can also be assigned to one of four easy-access icons, accessible from the viewfinder display. These include options for exposure compensation, some basic real-time effects and white balance. The size of the video output can be configured in the app's 'Resolution' settings, with values ranging from 1,920x1,080 pixels down to 320x240.

Bear in mind that a larger resolution means a bigger file size, so if you're tight on storage space in consumerism your phone, you might want to choose a lower resolution. In a test, the same 10-second video clip shot at output sizes of 1,920x1,080 pixels (Full HD), 1,280x720 (HD) and 720x480 (widescreen standard-definition), resulted in i file sizes of 21.8MB, 16.2MB and 4.8MB respectively. Mastering the art of wall-e essay keeping your shots in focus is key to capturing quality footage. While the camera app tries its best with auto-focus, for full control, you'll want to get familiar with the app's manual focusing rectangle. To focus on a particular subject, touch it on the viewfinder screen -- the i white focus rectangle follows your finger and, a second or so later, should confirm that it has found focus by turning green and and robotics, emitting a high-pitched confirmation tone (see above). However, if the rectangle turns red (see below), then it hasn't been able to get a focus lock on your subject -- it could be that the subject is too close to the lens or there isn't enough light on the subject for the handset's contrast detection focusing mechanism to work. If this happens, try moving further away, changing your angle or adjusting the light on resume i, the subject. You can continue to manually adjust focus mid-shot by simply touching the viewfinder to direct the focus rectangle. By tapping the 'AF' icon at the bottom of the screen, you can return the camera to dr essay lincoln its auto-focus mode. A light touch to the screen is advised to reduce camera wobble while shooting. The stock Android camera app has the annoying habit of resetting its focusing rectangle to the default in the middle of the resume screen after 3 seconds (unless recording), so check the focus immediately before pressing the red button to record.

Hand-holding the Galaxy S3 can present problems when shooting as there's simply not a great deal of it to grip onto. The highly touch-sensitive 'Back' button on the bezel is positioned very close to consumerism the edge and, unless avoided, can put a premature end to a carefully crafted shot. I! The good news is that the handset's haptic and audio feedback will immediately let you know. The position of the dr essay lincoln camera in the centre of the S3 beats handsets with lenses mounted in resume the corner, as you're less likely to suffer a stray finger spoiling your shot. Paper Intelligence! However, the S3's lens does seem to be more susceptible to glare and flare from light sources. Much of resume this can be reduced by carefully shielding the camera lens with the palm of research paper your hand while gripping (of course, still making sure to resume i keep your fingers out of shot). While the Google Play store offers many apps for 'video trimming' (usually restricted to splicing a single clip), there are very few at present that qualify as true 'video editing' apps.

Android does have one very shiny ace up its sleeve though. At ?2.99, Forbidden Technologies' Clesh is, for my money, one of the most feature-rich video editing applications available for any smart phone or tablet. The key to its appeal is that Clesh is a cloud-based service that provides a real-time virtual edit suite on your Android device, while offloading all of the processor-intensive work to a server somewhere on the Internet. The Clesh edit suite offers the tools used every day by professionals such as frame-by-frame editing, transitions, subtitles, pans and zooms, adjustable audio levels and colour correction. It comes as no surprise that Clesh is the consumer-focused baby brother of professional broadcast editing tool FORscene. With all of this power and functionality, the Clesh user interface might seem a little daunting at first but it's worth persevering with.

Clesh has produced some comprehensive YouTube tutorial videos, and here I'll walk you through a very quick and simple edit. Upon opening and logging into the Clesh app, you'll be presented with the summer essay writing editing desktop. There's ample space on the Galaxy S3's plentiful screen but if, like me, you have large fingers, then zooming in and out is simply a pinch and pull away. From the i tools palette on dr essay nebraska, the left, press 'Upload'. In the resume i resulting 'Transfers' screen, select 'Choose Video' to psychodynamic approach survey essay pick which of your video clips to upload. You'll then be presented with a screen showing each clip's upload progress. You can also upload audio files such as background music from resume i your handset in this way. The good news is that uploading is a background process so, by selecting 'Back', you can begin your edit without waiting for wall-e essay consumerism all of your clips to resume i upload.

Back on the main editing desktop, you'll notice that all of your clips appear in the 'Files' folder once uploaded. Double-tap on the opening clip of your sequence for it to appear in the preview window. Summer Essay! Then tap on the video to resume play, or scroll the summer essay writing slider just below to scrub. The aim of the resume i game here is to choose the 'in' and 'out' points for your clip by tapping the 'Mark start' and 'Mark end' buttons. You'll also be invited to enter a name for essay citation the clip, which comes in handy when constructing your sequence from multiple clips in the storyboard view. Repeat this process for resume i each of your clips, choosing in and out points for all, giving each a descriptive name and adding them to the storyboard. The sequence preview window lets you see how your masterpiece is progressing. Physics A2! Tapping in here will play all of your clips in the order of resume i your storyboard. If you want to wall-e change the order, simply drag and drop your clips around in resume i your storyboard window -- here's where the descriptive names you gave to each of your clips will really help. Tapping on lincoln nebraska, 'Storyboard' in the storyboard window will reveal the i timeline. This view will be familiar to those who use traditional desktop near line editors (NLEs) to cut their video.

Dragging the writing Current Time Indicator (in the Ruler bar towards the top of the timeline window) will let you scrub around the sequence, with the resume current frame displayed in the red bordered Sequence Preview window, and paper intelligence and robotics, once again pinching and pulling the timelines will let you see more or less of the video sequence. Dragging either end of a clip (each of which is resume i now displayed in a different colour in the timeline), will temporarily open the paper on artificial intelligence Trim Monitor. This neat tool lets you adjust the in and out points of your clips in place on your timeline. The default transition between clips is a simple cut. This can be changed to a cross-fade by positioning your Current Time Indicator on the join between two clips and tapping the Transition button (the second button from the left on the top of the timeline window). Tapping and holding the i Transition button will present you with a choice of 18 different transitions. The timeline also includes a handy and well-stocked 'Undo' button near to its top right corner. Clesh lets you upload your video directly to YouTube or Facebook as well as download it back to your smart phone.

The workflow for all three is essentially the same. In the Tools menu on the left, tap on the YouTube or Facebook or Device video icon (note that there's also an option to upload a still image for Facebook and intelligence, Device here). I! This will open a new window for the relevant service. Into this window, drag and drop your finished sequence from the red Sequence Preview window. For YouTube or Facebook, you'll then be asked to authenticate, after which your video will transfer from the Clesh servers to writing YouTube, Facebook or back to your handset. One benefit of the Clesh cloud approach is that your project and footage isn't stored on resume, your S3. This means you can resume an edit you began on ib extended, your smart phone from another device -- be it an Android tablet or from a web browser on a PC, Mac or even Linux machine -- from the point you left off. I! The desktop version uses the same interface (albeit from a Java app in a web browser), but with some additional features, all of which are included in the price of the app.

The downsides of a cloud editing system are you'll need to upload your footage to the Clesh servers before you can edit them, plus you'll need a sound data connection to psychodynamic perform any editing (the developers recommend 1Mbps), although clips are cached locally to conserve bandwidth. I found uploading clips from the phone to the Clesh cloud could be a little slow at times, particularly with longer full-fat 1,920x1,080-pixel clips. You might consider capturing video at i, a lower video resolution or waiting until you find a Wi-Fi network before uploading, especially if your phone contract's data allowance is limited. Clesh includes a live chat client built into the interface, offering free support from psychodynamic survey essay both the Clesh community and the support team. Because Android smart phones come in a wide variety of i shapes and sizes, handset-specific videography accessories are rare. Nevertheless, there's still a healthy helping of excellent generic accessories (plus some stolen from *ahem* a certain other smart phone platform), that can help to improve the quality and format, creativity of your shots. Its 'i' suggests something iPhone-friendly, but the iStabilizer is more than happy to play along with any phone. The basic iStabilizer mount safely clamps around your smart phone, allowing it to be attached securely to any standard monopod or tripod.

iStabilizer doesn't stop there with its product line. Resume I! The iStabilizer Monopod is research paper on artificial intelligence and robotics a lightweight single-legged camera support that lets you capture footage at unique angles. My only reservation is that focusing may be hit and miss for resume i some shots, but overall it's a whole lot of psychodynamic survey essay fun and is capable of producing terrific effects. The iStabilizer Glidepro is a handheld camera mount that employs counterweights to resume help dampen camera shake and -- with practice -- capture smooth and steady video. Going handheld is approach survey essay okay for occasional action shots but using a sturdy support will have an immediate impact on the overall quality of your footage. The basic iStabilizer mount (included with the i Monopod and intelligence and robotics, Glidepro too), provides standard 1/4-20 mounts used by most tripods and monopods. Tripods vary wildly in price and i, quality, but a beginner's tripod might set you back as little as ?50.

Opt for a tripod with a quick-release plate and also a 'pan and tilt' head to achieve smooth sweeps of summer a scene. As an example, the i Velbon DV-7000 is a great budget professional video tripod that's available for a very reasonable price online. The Galaxy S3's internal microphone presents problems for the videographer. Lincoln Nebraska! It points in a different direction to the camera lens. What's more, when hand-holding the phone, it's perfectly possible to i inadvertently muffle the sound. Far better to enlist the assistance of an external microphone. Below are a handful of options. A lavalier microphone -- also known as a lapel mic -- is a discrete microphone that typically clips to a piece of essay clothing and is sometimes hidden from view. It works both inside and outdoors, but careful placement is required to make sure it doesn't get knocked and avoids rustles against i, clothing. Also, if it's likely to be subjected to wind or breeze, a furry windshield is commonly applied. The i825 Omni Lavalier from MicW isn't the cheapest option available but it does come in paper on artificial intelligence and robotics a case featuring various clips, windshields, stickies and an adaptor for monitoring audio when plugged into a smart phone.

A handheld microphone for smart phones that offers great value for money is the resume IK Multimedia iRig Mic. Although intended for iOS devices, after testing, I can confirm it works just fine with the Galaxy S3. Consumerism! Its microphone employs a highly directional condenser-electret capsule (perfect for interviews). It even includes a three-position gain control switch to help with audio levels. The Galaxy S3 can also accommodate professional XLR microphones with the i help of an XLR-to-3.5mm jack converter or preamp. The iRig PRE, although marketed for iOS devices, simply plugs into essay writing your Android phone's headphone/microphone jack and provides monitor output, 48V phantom power and gain control. The quality of audio captured by resume, the Galaxy S3 when recording video from the stock camera app has been criticised online. At the time of writing (July 2012), I'm also witnessing poor performance, even when testing with a professional-grade microphone.

However, the suggestion from coursework those in the know appears to be that this is resume i a software issue affecting early releases of the handset and that an upcoming update should provide the fix. Although some fans of James Cameron might disagree, it should go without saying that there's a whole lot more to making a motion picture masterpiece than just the technology. Here are a few general film-making tips to consider.